[access-uk] More on FTP X problem

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 17:40:37 +0100

HI,

You may remember a few days ago I posted a problem with accessing my =
files
and folders with FTP X on the server. I've since found out both through
experimentation and help on other lists, that Sygate seems to be the
problem. I think port 21 could be blocked, and it might need to be =
opened. I
don't remember this being the case with other FTP clients I've used such =
as
WS_FTP Pro, just with FTP X and IE. Anyone any suggestions on where to =
go
here?

Cheers,

Mark