[access-uk] Re: More Sight Village and In touch

  • From: "simon.dowling" <simodowl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 01:36:18 +0100

hi ray, i had a guy come down from an organisation, and he asked the very
same question, so if rnib give us regestration numbers why don't they know
the exact numbers of us, hellow?
as for rip off vil, it is just that. the same stuff of what went before and
little improvement except the prices, and that is up not down.
why the hell are we putting up as a collective community over the world? oh
he/she is blind so we can give them something that may work for them, but
hay don't matter if it doesn't cause we got our money! catching!
i heard a advert once, and it was on about a spoof game and the dev finished
by saying that it just goes to show that blind people will buy just about
anything! lol and you no he had requests for the game?
come on you blind people out there you no your getting taken for a ride, but
you still stay on the same train.
why?
because better the devel you no.
well I'm about sick of it.
someone says oh we have got a bar code scanner urm but its about 1500
pounds but you have to record your own labels!or we got a piece of equipment that willchange your life for ever,
only 6000 pounds.
tell you what, i will sell drawing pins at 10 pounds for a pack of 5, class
them as tactile markers, get the vat relief back and be laughing all the way
to me bank.
lol
accept paypal and all usual payments.
but seriously, why are all the companies out there, out there?
because its a lucrative business the blind and they got half the market sewn up.
rant over!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>