[access-uk] Re: More Sight Village

  • From: "Spring.flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 19:31:33 +0100

And what is this Nano Brian?

Trace

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2006 1:02 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: More Sight Village

Hi

Hopefully In Touch will cover other aspects of the event as Peter says in future weeks. However it is the major technology festival of the year and I just feel that as much time as possible should be given over to the new equipment which is available this year rather than slating the event itself. Yes we all know that it is often quite difficult to get through the crowds of people at some of the stands, and yes we know that some people have trouble getting to the venue as was suggested, but those arguments have been aired before and it's getting boring.

Anyway enough said from me. We will be distributing ten hours of coverage within the next couple of weeks through Infotech so people will get their fair share of it that way.

Incidentally in closing, obviously we interviewed lots of people at Sight Village, but one of the most eloquent people in front of the microphone this year was a lady I think called Patricia (I must check my notes) from Techno-Vision who did an amazing job at describing their new product entitled the Nano. She knew her subject extremely well and explained it clearly using good English.

Brian Hartgen

MSN: brian@xxxxxxxxxxx
SKYPE: brianhartgen
SKYPE IN UK: 0208-133-7186