[access-uk] Re: More Sight Village

  • From: "kevin cussick" <kevin.cussick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 14:34:01 +0100

Well I guess you can't pleas all.

I still think that guide dogs who have got them selves into a mess threw their own makings to get more publicity than other deserving cases.

I am sure that I will upset some of the gdo paternity but I say what I think.

I would say that if In touch were to say say 2 weeks in advance they were going to put a program on air about the sight village then may be their would not be so much problems as people would tune into this programand it would be the folks who wanted to hear what was happening at the sight village all the best.