[access-uk] Re: More Problems with Installing Talks

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 23:07:30 +0100

Hi Carol,

This is nothing to do with the memory card, this is a stupid setting that
Vodafone changed on their 6630s.  What you need to do is to go into
settings, security, and there is an option to turn on or off the ability to
allow third party programs to be installed.  The rest of the world leaves it
on, which is the Nokia default, but Voda, in their wisdom, turns it off, so
that no-one can install software to their phones, until they turn it on.

No wonder my sister calls them Throw The Phone.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk