[access-uk] Re: More Kindle for PC Questions.

  • From: "Edward Green" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 16:34:12 +0100

Hi Mandy,

Control shift v will toggle between the two voices available.

I’m not aware of any keystroke to move by chapter.

In order to synchronise, you’ll obviously need a Kindle to synchronise with.
Do you still have your hardware Kindle or a different installation of Kindle
for PC that you’ve been reading on?

Cheers,

Ed