[access-uk] Re: More 195 problems

  • From: "Barry Hill" <barry.hill3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 17:36:32 -0000

Yup, that’s how it’s already set up.

Cheers

Barry

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Eleanor Martha Burke
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2015 5:00 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: More 195 problems

if you put the entry name as directory enquiries and then put the number and
then get Siri to call Directory Enquiries.

On 16 Mar 2015, at 16:38, Barry Hill <barry.hill3@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all

A friend of mine has an iPhone 6S.  I have just been putting in numbers in his
contacts list.  One of them was 195 for directory enquiries.  If I tap on the
contact then on call, it calls 195 no problem.  However, if I use Siri to call
it, either by saying the contact name ‘Directory Enquiries’ or by saying “call
195”, it cannot call it.  I have it set up identical to my own that calls no
problem using Siri.  He is on Vodafone and I am on T-Mobile if that might have
any bearing on the matter. Can anyone tell me what the problem might be?

Cheers

Barry

  _____

---