[access-uk] Re: Monomouse

  • From: "New Vision Technology" <cph.newvision@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 13:19:25 -0000

Hi Barry
Thanks for your response. We are also working on a low lost cost camera for a computer. We are trying to get the basic version of this camera under £100. (I sent the previous email to the list not realising I had not fully cleared the email signature and Colin's name sorry for any confusion.) Let me know if you need any further information.

Regards
Candice

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>