[access-uk] Re: Monkey Business Game

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 May 2010 19:55:21 +0100

I was once on the Gamers discussion list, but left as I'm not into gaming all that much. When I do I just use the games that come with Windows 7. Anyway, to join, send a blank message to gamers-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Hope this is the right address.

Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 05/05/2010 19:33, M SMITH wrote:
Hello
I have just purchased a new key for the Monkey Business game. In essence
it is the same, though there are some changes.
Does anyone have any spoilers etc for the game? Also, is there a list
where such games are discussed?
Many thanks.
Margaret Smith

signature database 5089 (20100505) __________