[access-uk] Moderator's Incident

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 00:16:24 -0000

Peter!

There have been some,  including my own!

Worse thing in my opinion is to scare people even unwittingly!

Barry  will recover thankfully as you did!

Not a good idea to be dwelling on those situations too much or long!

Many of us have had a bump or two or indeed even a lot worse so let's get up,
dust ourselves down and get on with things learning from what happened if
possible!

Now if one can't then there are other options for them medically!

This is probably not a list for discussing such matters but perhaps there is at
least one that does!

Tony Sweeney
----- Original Message ----- Sensitivity is all important I assure you but not!

 Logue