[access-uk] Re: Mobile speak vs talx/blueetooth

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 19:27:46 +0100

Hi Justin,

Bluetooth compatibility itself is nothing to do with your computer.  You can
buy a Bluetooth adapter for your PC that plugs into the USB port, so as long
as you have USB on your computer, and if you don't yours is quite old, then
you can add Bluetooth.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx