[access-uk] Re: Mobile recommendation

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 22:41:58 -0000

No, your first Talks licence is £150, but yes it's £50 after that, providing you give your dealer your old phone's IMEI number. Not scrutinizing Steve's service, but I actually prefer the automated service provided at www.talknav.com, where you buy your Talks licence, first time or otherwise, and within minutes you'll get an e-mail back with your code, with little to no delay. Excellent service I have to say. Good luck. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>