[access-uk] Mobile phones direct?

  • From: <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 21:59:06 +0100

Has anyone used this site with a screenreader? I am trying to buy a phone,
but whenever I click on the 'checkout' button, nothing seems to happen.
Tried with jaws only so far, will play with other screenreaders tomorrow,
but in the mean time if someone else can at least try it with jaws or even
another screenreader or also if any of you guys like Jonathan or George who
can see can tell me what's going on here or am I missing something obvious
lol. Here is the direct link
http://www.mobilephonesdirect.co.uk/shopping-basket?utm_source=uswitch
<http://www.mobilephonesdirect.co.uk/shopping-basket?utm_source=uswitch&utm_
medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=phg> &utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=phg

Not sure if this link will work as I got the referral to the sight from
uswitch, but I would assume that even if that link doesn't work the checkout
process on that sight would be similar even if one tries a different
phone/contract. So just to summerise, once I'm in the basket and have my
item ready to buy, I click on the checkout button but, to my knowledge
nothing on the sight changes and I don't see any way at all to proceed.

Thanks in advance for any help.