[access-uk] Re: Mobile phones and hearing aids

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 20:08:01 +0100

Ok Andy, The neck loop is just like wire going around the neck quite a large loop connected to a box which has an on and off button on and a volume control by the wire at the bottom, this wire goes to the Muses 801 which has a 3.5 jack plug on, the Muses 801 can either clip to a belt or lapel or you can use it in your pocket, there is no wire to connect to the phone at all, this is connected by Bluetooth to your mobile phone so there is no other wires at all, this unit can be used up to 10 meters away from the phone. the price all together was 79.99 from con Evens, website www.deafequipment.co.uk Hope this helps you out Andy, I've been using one of these now for the last few months as I also use two hearing aids since last October.

Regards
Andy Shipp & Trafford my new best friend.
Located Northampton  Northamptonshire UK.
HamRadio Callsign M0CEG
Echolink 220334
Contact Details
Mobile 07983 598287