[access-uk] Mobile phone recommendations, please?

  • From: "whizza" <whizza8@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 17:23:41 +0100

Hi everyone,
It's nearing the time when I will be able to upgrade my o2 phone and I wondered what people were using and what people would recommend. At present I'm using a Nokia C5 with talks but realise that my next phone will probably have a touch screen. I definitely do not want an IPhone but anything with either built in speech or easily obtainable speech would interest me. I'm in town tomorrow so could go to the o2 shop and check out anything people suggest. Any help on this would be much appreciated as you might say I'm a definite dinosaur when it comes to the current generation of phones.

Cheers,
Sandra.