[access-uk] Mobile phone recommendations

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessuk list" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 13:50:35 -0000

Hi all.

I'm looking for recommendations for a new mobile phone, as my trusty Nokia
9300 is long in the tooth and short on features these days!

Looking for a nice small flip or slide phone that will work with latest
Talks and the Beyo Reader, as well as all the usual modern facilities such
as wifi, stereo Bluetooth and 3g data.  Internet access and email are a
must, and a reasonable mp3 player would be a bonus.

A phone that will allow simultaneous use of a Bluetooth headset and keyboard
would be nice, or one with a built in qwerty keyboard such as the 9300, just
because I'm used to it.

Open to any experiences and suggestions, and would welcome any pointers for
sites with definitive lists of models compatible with Talks and Beyo Reader.

Cheers,

Mark Threadgold

Of all the things I have ever lost, The one I miss most is my mind...