[access-uk] Re: Mobile phone numbers

  • From: "Colin Fowler" <colin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 21:37:09 +0100

 sure! report it to your service provider, but don't expect any joy. There
was something on one of the BBC's consumer programmes about this scamming,
and although the service providers and offcom are aware of it going on, they
don't appear to be to bothered about doing anything to stop it.

Just don't hold your breath, and certainly don't fall for the scam if at all
possible.

Colin F.