[access-uk] Re: Mobile phone network cards

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 15:50:27 +0100

Jackie, no doubt there is scare mungering around Vista, but not sure
all of the doubts are unfounded!

Given the troubles I've had with USB connectivity just lately, I
wouldn't be at all surprised if there might tbe something in the
forthcoming Vista Service Pack addressing USB issues, amongst other
things.

Cheers,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at: