[access-uk] Re: Mobile internet dongle

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 17:44:38 -0000

Hi Ali.

Most mobile networks if not all offer pay as you go broadband internet packages through the use of a 3G dongle, so it will be worth your while shopping around. I personally use Three's mobile broadband service which offers consistently good coverage nation wide as well as pay as you go packages to suit your budget. One particularly good offering is their preloaded dongles which come with a fixed data package you can use for a set period of time before you are moved on to the standard pay as you go package, excellent for people going away on short breaks like yourself.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Ali
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2012 5:28 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Mobile internet dongle

Hi all,

I am going on a training for few weeks an the internet connection is not
good where I will be staying.  Can anyone recommend me a pay as you go 3g
mobile internet dongle?