[access-uk] Mobile broadband services

  • From: "Phil Stephenson" <philstep72@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 10:19:10 +0100

Hi,

Am doing some research on providers of 'go anywhere' broadband services -
I.e. connecting wirelessly via a laptop anywhere and not at specific
hotspots. So far I've only found o2 at £30 per month but surely there must
be others out there?  Anyone else using such a service and if so how much
and how good is it?
Also I have a centrino laptop with wireless connection, will I need anything
else for such services?

yes I have done a Google but not much there, or perhaps I was searching for
the wrong thing!!

As ever any help gratefully appreciated.

Cheers,

Phil
a centrino