[access-uk] Re: Mobile broadband and Pacmate

  • From: "saqib" <saqib@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 21:14:27 -0000

Hi Steve and all. Is Walking hotspot an application which you install on the phone. Does that turn the phone in to a wireless router. what is the difference between Walking Hotspot and using your phone as a modem. I get high speed internet with my USB connection and is Walking Hotspot a high speed connection. I just can't get my head around this Walking Hotspot invention for some reason and I'm usually technically minded. May be I'm having a black out here. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>