[access-uk] Re: Mobile accessibility for android and how to download and install

  • From: dudleym@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 07:44:04 +0100

Thanks for this, but is there a way of downloading to my PC. I've tried installing the samsung kies but it doesn't seem to be accessible. I'm using windows 7 with jaws v12. Is there an accessible version of samsubng kies so I can backup my phone etc, something like the nokia pc suite?

Thanks
Martin

Steve Nutt recently said:-

Hi,

Just go to the play store on the phone and search for Mobile Accessibility.

All the best

Steve

--
Computer Room Services