[access-uk] Re: Mobile Phone and Talks - Moving Between Screens

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 13:49:30 +0100

Hi George
The menu key on the N95 is round and is on the left.  I think it is coloured
white. There are two round keys on the front of the phone which are surrounded
by silver thin keys so the menu one is the one on the left.  Hope this answers
your question if not get back and I will try and be even more specific.
Remember the phone has a slider which when pushed up reveals all the number
keys.  I am talking about the slider being down and the number keys are
concealed.

Eleanor