[access-uk] Re: Mobile Phone N70

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 11:13:11 -0000

Hi Eleanor,

Having a quick look, the N73 brand new from us, is 192.99 pounds.  It is a
much better phone than the N70 and you would get a 18 month warranty from
Nokia and of course us.  So I wouldn’t buy a second hand N70 for 200 quid.
So for 192.99 plus 60 quid, 50 quid for your Talks upgrade and 10 quid for
carriage, you could get the N73 brand new, pre-loaded with Talks.

All the best

Steve

  _____