[access-uk] Re: Mobile Daisy Reader 2.0, how much

  • From: Deon van Wyk <deonv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 16:39:20 +0100

Hi

None of the UK distributors for Code Factory at present seems to be selling the license for Mobile Daisy Reader 2.

I've tried to get a response from any of them the past 2 weeks. Below is part of an email received from Code Factory's international sales director.

You can find the UK dealers from:
http://www.codefactory.es/en/purchase.asp?id=54

Best regards

Deon van Wyk
"From: "Melanie Endres" <melanie.endres@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <deonv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: RE: No one sells license for Mobile Daisy Reader in UK!!!

Dear Deon,

I am very sorry for this, but the distributor I told you in my last Email

told us that he will be selling those licenses. I really do appreciate your

feedback as it is in our interest to be able to give correct information to

our users.

I will get one of our distributors to get in touch with you as soon as

possible,

With kind regards,

Melanie Endres

International Sales Director

Tel: +34 93 733 70 66

Fax: +34 93 789 30 51"

At 16:11 01/09/2008, you wrote:
Hi,
Does anyone know how much Code Factory's Mobile Reader 2.0 is selling for? I've just downloaded a copy to try but am curious as to whether I would consider the price before I bother to install it.