[access-uk] Re: Mobile Accessibility

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2014 17:32:14 -0000

Hi,

I don't know how they handle such characters to be honest, but no, there is
no pronunciation dictionary in Talkback.  However, if you buy voices like
Eloquence or Acapela, they have their own pronunciation dictionary
independently of Talkback, which will be applied globally over the phone or
tablet.

All the best

Steve

--