[access-uk] Mixed format CD question

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 12:56:28 +0100

Apols to subscribers to both lists that this is being cross-posted.

Simple question:  does anyone know about mixed format Cds?  Idea is to create a
CD with both conventional CD audio tracks plus an HTML file of a newsletter.
Can this be done without upsetting conventional CD players?  Maybe someone can
point me to sources of info, or they could have personal knowledge if I'm
lucky.

Thanks.

Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at