[access-uk] Re: Missing window

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 20:44:08 +0100

George,

Actually, I didn't realise that Send and Receive had a sub-menu as Send
and Receive Settings because, working from a non-visual point of view,
you simply land on Send and Receive when you "Enter" on Tools and then
cursor down once.  That's what I expected Richard to do and so we're all
there now!  <SMILE>

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: 24/08/2004

Date: 24/08/2004

> ** Going on holiday and want to halt messages?
Send a message to:-
> ** vacation ## d
> ** where ## is the number of days followed by d
for days.
> ** For other things like digest mode, send a
message, to
> ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the
>

> ** Going on holiday and want to halt messages?
Send a message to:-
> ** vacation ## d
> ** where ## is the number of days followed by d
for days.
> ** For other things like digest mode, send a
message, to
> ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- File: winmail.dat