[access-uk] Miranda IM Issue

  • From: James Scholes <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 15:28:14 +0000

Hi all,

I've just grabbed the new alpha of Miranda  IM from Miranda-im.org. I was
having a few issues with my copy of the client, so decided to have a fresh
start with the program.

So, I've got all my accounts configured, all my settings customised, etc.
However, I cannot change the nickname of my MSN account. I can see the nickname
box in the options dialog, but if I change it, Miranda just removes whatever
I've typed in when I click the OK button, returning my nickname to my email
address. Any thoughts?

James Scholes

E-mail: james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN/Windows Live Messenger: jamesscholes@xxxxxxx
AIM: JamesScholes000
Skype: james.scholes
Website: http://www.jamesscholes.com
Blog: http://www.jamesscholes.com/blog
Radio station and TeamTalk server: http://www.jls-radio.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jamesscholes
Find me on Facebook! Username: jamesscholes
Link to Facebook profile:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1375965156&hiq=jamesscholes
Last.FM Profile: http://www.last.fm/user/jamesscholes000
Message sent at 03:25:56 PM GMT on Tuesday, February 03, 2009