[access-uk] Re: Mindseye Legal

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 09:35:28 -0000

Hi Barry,

That's good news indeed.

All the best
--
Computer Room Services:
the long cane for blind computer users.
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,
Fax:  +44(0)1438 759589
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  mailto:Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Dj Paddy
Sent: 18 March 2007 14:31
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Mindseye Legal

Hi all.

Following up from a forward we had on list about the above company.  I can
now say I've recieved a reply from them ensuring that the service is legal.

Below is a reply I got from the MD of the company.

I've no idea of the oridginal date of the message, because this one was
attached to an email I've just recieved and was in my spam folder.

"RE: A few enquirys

Hello Barry

My name is Justin and I am the Managing Director of Minds Eye Movies.

I'd like to start by saying thank you for your e-mail, and your interest in
our films.

We have sole production and distribution rights in the UK, from the
copyright owners of the material, so I can assure you that everything is
legal and above
board.

Please inform your list. There is no need to request permission, but I do
appreciate your asking. Thank you!

To try and go into any kind of detail regarding the films, our legal status,

future plans etc, would be quite longwinded via e-mail. I would very much
like
to have a chat with you and answer any and all questions you may have, by
phone.

Unfortunately, I cannot call you as I do not have your number. If you wish,
you can contact me on: 01253 206142.

Thanks again.

Kind regards

Justin