[access-uk] Re: Milton Keynes introducing driverless public transport pods by 2017 - News - Gadgets & Tech - The Independent

  • From: "C. M. B." <craigmblake1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 10:54:01 +0000

I live in Milton Keynes, and by god, I’d love this. public transport here sucks
as it is. I have to travel by taxi all the time, which costs a bomb, and using
the buses is a definite no-go since I have no idea where I’m going or what I’m
getting off, and in some areas there are no designated bus stops.

Craig