[access-uk] Re: Milestone mailing list address & battery query please!

  • From: "martin wilsher" <martinwilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 13:53:13 +0100

Hi.

I am the owner of a milestone list:

milestone-discussion-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
make sure you have the latest firmware from

http://www.bones.ch/bones/pages/eng/bones/bones.html

for your device.  the latest firmware for the milestone 312 does give better
performance than earlier firmware's when used on the external speaker.

I must say I am a user of milestone and not paid by them, or affiliated to
them in any other way than I use their products *smile*
Hope to hear from you soon.

From Martin.

Email:  m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my blog about serious issues:

 adult brown bear lying on his back, paws in the air.
<file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/User/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/dig
ital%20photos/bear%20on%20back,%20paws%20up.jpg>
http://bigpawedbear.livejournal.com/

my less serious blog,

 <http://www.tmurphywild.com/> brown bear cub lying on his back with his
paws in the air from http://www.tmurphywild.com/
read a view of the world from a bear's eyes, a bear  cub's blog at:
http://bigpawedbearcub.livejournal.com/

my skype name dobbinequine
follow me on Twitter:

www.twitter.com/BigPawedBear

photo of a polar bear lying on his back in water, with his paws in the air.
personal Website:

http://www.martin-wilsher.co.uk <http://www.martin-wilsher.co.uk/>

  _____