[access-uk] Milestone and Daisy books?

  • From: "Gerald Locke" <g.locke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 14:06:48 -0000

Hi All,

I have installed the Dais Book reading prog on my Milestone, but not sure how to install Daisy books on to it. Have installed MP3 files successfully, but having some difficulty with the Daisy books! Also, sometimes the Milestone appears on my computer as an extra drive, in my case, nan F drive. Other times it appears as Milestone. What should appear for Daisy books?
   Can anyone help? [smile]

   Any response much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Gerry.