[access-uk] Re: Microsoft word 2000

  • From: Joe Paton <Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 13:30:18 +0100

peter,
When you go to help, about what version does it report.
Here I get Microsoft word 2000 9.0.6926 sp3.

I guess if you have this revision then there is an underlying problem, which GW micro may be able to help you solve.

Joe

At 12:52 13/06/2007, you wrote:
I have ongoing problems with this program. If I am editing a document, the response of my screen reader gradually starts to lag and I sease to hear the prompt "Pasted from clipboard." When I save and leave theprogram, I lose speach sometimes for several minutes before itreturns. Each time I install a new version of Window-eyes, I am prompted that the version of word on my computer is not up-to -date and therefore window-eyes may not work properly with it. I have been to the mocrosoft office update site, and am told thateverything is up-to-date. Going back to my earlier point, if I want to shut down wird, the easiest way seems to be through the task manager which at least does sort the problem.