[access-uk] Microsoft word 2000

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <p.beasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 12:52:18 +0100

I have ongoing problems with this program.  If I am editing a document, the
response of my screen reader gradually starts to lag and I sease to hear
the prompt "Pasted from clipboard."  When I save and leave theprogram, I lose
speach sometimes for several minutes before itreturns.  Each time I install a
new version of Window-eyes,  I am prompted that the version of word on my
computer is not up-to -date and therefore window-eyes may not work properly
with it.  I have been to the mocrosoft office update site, and am told
thateverything is up-to-date.  Going back to my earlier point, if I want to
shut down wird, the easiest way seems to be through the task manager which at
least does sort the problem.