[access-uk] Re: Microsoft phone calls

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 17:17:16 +0100

This is an absolute fraud, and he should report this to Microsoft and
give them the telephone number he was given.  He might also consider
reporting it to the Police Cybercrime Unit.

There have been reports of this sort of thing going on, and you and he
can be 100% assured that Microsoft do not do this kind of thing under
any circumstances.

George.