[access-uk] Re: Microsoft antispy ware

  • From: "Dave" <groups.dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 10:24:36 +0100

I've set my spybot to run automatically every day. It has just finished as I type and the system is clear. I've set the resident up too, so I don't see the need to try MS again as it slowed the system down too much.

Cheers
Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>