[access-uk] Re: Microsoft anti-spy program.

  • From: "Will Pearson" <will-pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 20:23:19 +0100

Hi,

Microsoft are still supporting Windows ME in two ways:
1) by providing updates for security issues deemed critical, and making these updates available through Windows Update.
2) By permitting paid for incident support

I'm afraid "support" only refers to the two forms of technical support given above, as well as self help through sources such as the Microsoft Knowledge Base.

Will
----- Original Message ----- From: "Husna Begum" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>