[access-uk] Re: Microsoft Word 2003 Problem Running Windows XP Pro

  • From: "Eleanor Martha Burke" <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 15:45:26 +0100

A typographical error so I write my query out here again.
Windows XP Pro, Office 2003, Word is only working if I ensure that I delete the Normal templates. If I do not delete these Word will not open correctly and will only open in Safe mode. Office 2003 has been uninstalled and reinstalled. Problem persists.

Eleanor

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>