[access-uk] Re: Microsoft Word

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 12:15:23 +0100

Donna,

It's been quite a while now since I used MS Word, but if you want to *always* start in "Normal" view, you'll probably have to set up the page to start with (see below) then save your original template which I think is normal.dot but am not sure about this so someone else better clarify as I don't have Office on my computer right now.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxx>