[access-uk] Re: Microsoft Publisher

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 14:17:20 +0100

I use it but as I still have a little residual sight I'm able. I don't think any screen reader is usable with it as it's far too visual an application for any screen reader to cope with. I like it and think it's the best of the desk top publishers I've used but I'll not be able to when the last little of my sight finally gives out.

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

----- Original Message ----- From: "David W Wood" <g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>