[access-uk] Re: Microsoft Outlook Question

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 12:06:34 +0100

Hi Martin

I have it set up on my desktop the way I want it but for the life of me I can't
remember how to do it. When I open Outlook I am placed in the In-box. If there
are no messages JAWS will announce 0 items. If I press Alt Tab I am in the list
of folders, In-Box, Draft, Sent, Deleted etc. If I move up to where it says
Personal Folders Open and press Right Arrow, I am taken into Outlook Today and
the webpage format kicks in. From here I can Tab around the different folders
like in a webpage. I can't figure out how to change this back to the folder
view so have to close down and open again and I'm back as normal.

However, I can't get into the folder view on my netbook as I can't remember how
I done it and all I get is the webpage format.

Sorry if I am not making this very clear, but it is extremely frustrating when
you know you've done something before but can't remember how!

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx