[access-uk] Re: Microsoft Office 2013 with JAWS

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 12:49:13 -0000

Hi Martin

Typical bloody JAWS (grrrr), (smile).  Thanks, I had heard likewise, and
also that one version crashes Outlook too.

We are thinking of buying the 365 version as it can be put on up to five
computers.  I've been using 2003 Professional for 10 years, and am very
half-hearted at upgrading.  But Braille support is better in newer versions,
and I know I will have to make friends with the ribbon structure sooner or
later, (smile).

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace