[access-uk] Microsoft Office 2007 Word Tutorial

  • From: <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 11:46:04 -0000

Hello

give’t use  Word 2007 very often consequently I tend not to remember as much as
I should. I have been looking for a tutorial for Word 2007 but the ones I’ve
found have been a bit patchy. Does anyone know of a preferably free tutorial
that will givve me the loocation of virious instructions. Such as Soellchecker
and the one that puts the type to the top, bottom or centre of the page when
finished.

Many thanks Roger