[access-uk] Re: Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 Service Pack 3, English Version

  • From: "alex thynne" <alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 15:47:07 +0100

Hi Marie

I decided to download microsoft.net 3 the other day when I was doing some
downloads, and I've found that I'm having a problem in selecting and copying
text with jaws version 8.    I can't be certain what I've selected to copy,
and control plus c doesn't say anything any longer which I wonder if there
is a cure for.

Alex
skype name: grytpype2006
windows live messenger name: alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx