[access-uk] Re: Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 Service Pack 3, English Version

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 10:32:37 +0100

Turn off automatic updates.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie Baisez" <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 9:59 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 Service Pack 3, English Version

Hi all,
This has come up on my automatic update but it won't instal and doesn't give any clue to why this is. I have an express install and a custom instal option and the express is recommended so I choose that one because I don't know what the update is for and haven't managed to find any info about it. Is it important to the home user? If not, how do I stop the system from trying to download and instal it?
Thanks in advance for any replies.
Cheers now,
Marie