[access-uk] Re: Microsoft Gives Mobile Devices a Voice in Europe

  • From: "Andy Collins" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 13:08:38 -0000

Hi George and all -

George, or anybody, can you tell me how to find such address links as the very long one George has posted in his below message, that goes directly to required information. I know how to send a link to a webpage, but don't know how to write a link to a link on a web page.

When I say I know how to send a link to a page, I always have had to type it in, because I don't know how to Copy And Paste web addresses!

Hope I'm being clear -

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>