[access-uk] Microsoft Account Problem.

  • From: "Broxi72" <william.inglis72@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 11:55:20 +0100

Hi guys, I have purchased new Toshiba laptop system.

Whilst starting the system for the first time. We were asked to set up a
Microsoft Account. As I already had such an account, I choose to use this
account.

When I logged in yesterday. I was asked for a password. I typed in the
password I am using on my other Microsoft accounts. The pass I typed would
not work.

I am now unable to access the new laptop.

I cannot get past this annoying Microsoft account screen.

Can anyone suggest a way round this problem please?, Billy