[access-uk] Re: Microfilters etc.

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 18:42:34 +0100

Yes, Andrew, I had considered that option.  But the wiring of this house is
very much overdue
for replacement - we have only delayed the operation because for the last year
or two we
have been on the point of moving! But for various reasons we are still here!
Sub-standard
wiring might not be ideal for the purpose of carrying the broadband signal I
suspect.

Still it might be worth a try - it would certainly be the simplest option.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison