[access-uk] Re: Messages not showing up on list.

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 13:24:13 -0000

Oh Jim! gulp! I had to sort this one out about a fortnight ago. As you say, Sky has moved over to a web-based client, as so many other ISPs are doing. They sent me a file which explains how I can continue to receive my messages using Outlook Express, which is my preferred method.

If you Email me off list, I'll try to help, and start perhaps with sending you the instructions they gave me on how to do it.

Would that be ok?

Jackie
----- Original Message ----- From: "jim" <j_doherty2@xxxxxxx>